I am so excited to share with you more beautiful images from my romantic getaway weekend in San Diego. Our stay at Lakehouse Hotel & Resort provided us with the needed relaxation and couple time! From resting in our comfortable suite to enjoying the outdoor amenities we can say our batteries are recharged. Albert and I made a pact that we would escape together at least once a quarter!
When was the last time you were in San Diego? What did you do? Any cool restaurant and special places you recommend we check out?
Here is a list of our highlights from the trip:
- Vigilucci’s Cucina Italiana – If your waitress is Italian you know you are in good hands. The pasta – YUM!
- San Diego California LDS Temple – Visible from the I-5 as you drive through La Jolla. Take a stroll around the grounds. It is beautiful and peaceful.
- Carlsbad Premium Outlets – One of the best outdoor malls with fantastic shops and places to dine.
- Gaia Gelato – Find this authentic Italian gelato shoppe in Carlsbad.
- Miguel’s Cocina – Famously known for their “white gold” a jalapeno white sauce that is to die for!
P.S. We have another couple’s trip scheduled and can’t wait to document our experience for you!
Way to go Debbie! You totally rock that swimsuit! You are so beautiful and so inspirational! And that place is beautiful and so relaxing. Keep up the amazing work. Can’t wait to see more beautiful outfits! Xoxo
Hi Linh! Thank you so much for reading my post and commenting on it! It was truly such a fun trip and I am so thankful to you and Bryan for watching my girls so Albert and I could experience this! I am still mustering the courage to continue to post swimsuit pics! Thank you again for your support and taking the time to comment! Love you!
It was a pleasure to have your girls with us. They are such blessings and we adore them. Please continue to post and share. Your courage and beauty inspire us all! I am enjoying your blog immensely. Keep at it! Love you too my sweet friend.
Hi Linh! Thank you for always being there for me! Your support and friendship has carried me through the ups and downs! I am having so much fun with this and I am glad it is making an impact! Love you!
It’s so cool superb, thanks for sharing!
You can now try more new gelato icecreams and cakes it makes a fantastic and delicious which you and your loved ones enjoy.
Click here to get more details: https://www.gelatosgourmet.com/