I am so excited to share with you more beautiful images from my romantic getaway weekend in San Diego. Our stay at Lakehouse Hotel & Resort provided us with the needed relaxation and couple time! From resting in our comfortable suite to enjoying the outdoor amenities we can say our batteries are recharged. Albert and I made a pact that we would escape together at least once a quarter!
When was the last time you were in San Diego? What did you do? Any cool restaurant and special places you recommend we check out?
Here is a list of our highlights from the trip:
- Vigilucci’s Cucina Italiana – If your waitress is Italian you know you are in good hands. The pasta – YUM!
- San Diego California LDS Temple – Visible from the I-5 as you drive through La Jolla. Take a stroll around the grounds. It is beautiful and peaceful.
- Carlsbad Premium Outlets – One of the best outdoor malls with fantastic shops and places to dine.
- Gaia Gelato – Find this authentic Italian gelato shoppe in Carlsbad.
- Miguel’s Cocina – Famously known for their “white gold” a jalapeno white sauce that is to die for!
P.S. We have another couple’s trip scheduled and can’t wait to document our experience for you!