Thank you California Closets for sponsoring this post.
Photography by Bleudogfotography
Designing a Dream Closet and What You Need to Know
Since moving into our old “new” home four years ago our goal for creating an inspired living space for our family is still intact and strong as ever. I recently introduced you to our ugly kitchen which we hope to tackle this summer with a full renovation. We are so excited about this! When I think about the area in our current kitchen that needs major functional and organization help it is my kitchen pantry! I am grateful for my friends at California Closets who came to my rescue. Today’s post will feature my consultation experience and what you need to know.
What to Expect at Your Design Consultation
My consultation appointment was set up easily online at California Closets. I was eager to meet Karen Hendrix who is a Senior Team Leader and Senior Design Consultant from the California Closets – Orange County, CA location. She arrived on time and ready to help me figure out how to optimize the limited space of my kitchen pantry. I appreciated that she worked around my availability and schedule.
The immediate viewing of my dream kitchen pantry closet space with CAD design in 3D was awesome! I loved that after Karen measured my space and asked me about my organizational needs for my kitchen pantry she was able to quickly create two potential pantry closet designs. Option 1 features open shelving for easy access and viewing and the Option 2 showcased different shelving orientations, two drawers, and two cute pull-out kitchen baskets. I think I am really in love with Option 2. What do you guys think?
The fun continues as Karen displayed the many gorgeous finishes to choose from to suit our personal style and aesthetic. She showed me California Closet’s digital showroom on her iPad. I was able to see designs and products for my kitchen pantry closet and could “favorite” items to review later. The exclusive finishes and textures are imported from Italy! I am obsessed with Adriatic Mist. The white color will create a clean and modern feel to my kitchen pantry closet that will both inspire me and make me so happy to enter in everyday!
One Closet. Endless Joy.
Do you have a space in your home that needs maximizing? California Closets will help you design a beautiful space as well as stretch your blueprint to keep you organized. This will improve the way you live in your home. Another thing, I am relieved to know is that they work with you to design a space you will love (you can be the control freak) and within a budget you set! I invite you to set up your own meeting with California Closets, it is so much fun!
Click here to schedule your in-home or showroom consultation. Listed below are unique qualities of California Closets that I think are important and will further impress you to set up your free consultation with this amazing company!
Here is what you need to know:
- California Closets provides custom organizational plans to help you enjoy your home.
- Their area of expertise is closet organizational solutions but they also offer more (organization tips from #mariekondoxcaclosets)!
- Other areas in your home such as your kitchen pantry, media center, mudrooms, and garages will benefit greatly from their stylish and functional designs.
- Both large and even small spaces benefit greatly as California Closets enhances storage potential and its pupose.
- Their professional design consultants work with you to create a personalized design that serves your needs, represents your personal style, and works within your allotted budget.
- California Closets has an extensive range of beautiful finishes to choose from, from clean and simple white, to proprietary textures imported from Italy, all of which are environmentally sustainable and California Air Resources Board (CARB) compliant.
- Many locations offer seasonal promotions and/or financing options (contact your local California Closets for details).