This post was sponsored by Blue Diamond® as part of an Influencer Activation. All opinions expressed in my post are my own.
In the last six weeks, I have been following a keto diet. It has been quite remarkable to see the significant changes to my health since doing keto. One of the changes I am really proud of is learning how to eat and/or snack healthier. I like to call it smart eating! One of my favorite healthy snacks are nuts, specifically Whole Natural Almonds. Lots of people enjoy eating roasted almonds. However, there are even more benefits to eating them raw. Almonds provide an excellent source of vitamins, minerals, and healthy fats that our bodies need. And, wouldn’t you agree that they make a perfect snack? They are easy to transport and share!
When I am craving something crunchy and healthy, I know exactly what to reach for…Whole Natural Almonds. They are the best out there IMHO! I really love the flavor of almonds. This snack is the best way to really savor the flavor. Not only do they taste good, but they are also good for your body. Whole natural almonds deliver your body an excellent source of vitamin E and magnesium. Did you know that eating this delicious superfood every day will boost your heart health, antioxidant levels, bone support, and even prevent cancer?
A 1-ounce serving (about 28 almonds) provides 3 grams of fiber and 6 grams of protein. Talk about irresistible snacking minus the guilt! Yes, you should eat raw almonds every day.
Quality is definitely important when it comes to choosing your nuts. This is why I really love Blue Diamond. They offer premium nuts from local growers in California — my home state! You can find Blue Diamond Whole Natural Almonds at Walmart. How convenient is that? Make sure to check out the Ibotta offer Whole Natural Almonds.
***Hint: Walmart shoppers can save even more when using the participating Ibotta offer.
I had to share with you one of my favorite Keto-friendly snacks using Blue Diamond Whole Natural Almonds. You will definitely love these good-for-you (and good-tasting) chocolate nut clusters. Enjoy!!!
KETO CHOCOLATE ALMOND CLUSTERS
Quick and easy low carb dessert. It only contains three ingredients, so you can make them quick. Perfect snack for the KETO life.
- 9 ounces sugar-free dark chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup unrefined coconut oil
- 2 cups Blue Diamond Whole Natural Almonds
1. Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
2. Use a microwave-safe bowl, combine the chocolate chips and coconut oil, and microwave until the chocolate is melted.
3. Use a rubber spatula to mix until smooth.
4. Let cool just slightly before using.
5. Add the almonds to the bowl with the melted chocolate. Mix until all of the almonds are coated in the chocolate.
6. Drop large spoonfuls of the mixture onto the prepared baking sheet.
7. Space them out enough that they do not run together.
8. Refrigerate until solid.
***Store leftovers in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to three weeks. You can also store them in the freezer.
Follow me on Instagram: