This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf L’Oréal® Paris Elvive. The opinions and text are all mine.
I still love playing with my hair as I did back when I was a little girl and teenager. I don’t know about you, but I wonder about the level of hair damage and signs of hair aging all the time. Split ends are not my friends (and they shouldn’t be yours either)! The constant use of hair dryers, flat irons, curling irons, highlighting, coloring, and let’s not forget, good old fashion sunshine damages your hair! The state of your hair is a big deal. There is no denying it. Like it or not, people are obsessed with their hair. I am not ashamed to admit I am one of them.
Hair Care Quiz
L’Oréal® has created a simple quiz to determine how damaged your hair is. With just three questions you will discover if your hair is healthy or damaged. Once, you have answered the questions, you will receive a damage diagnosis level (there are five levels). Thank goodness, my friends at L’Oréal provided helpful tips on managing your hair according to your hair damage level. Click here to take their Damage Diagnostic Quiz.
Daily brushing, heat tools, and the environment has wreaked havoc on my hair. However, I was surprised to find out that my hair level damage was at Level 5! Yikes! I need to come to terms with my split ends, weak, rough, dull and dehydrated hair. It was the rude awakening I needed. It came as a relief to me that the steps needed to bring my hair back to life were quite easy. After receiving my results, I went to CVS to purchase the the recommended L’Oréal Elvive Total Repair hair products I needed for my damaged hair. I noticed immediately just after one use my hair feels stronger and healthier. My beautiful dark hair looks so shiny and feels so silky – I am sold!
Hair Diagnostic Results
Level 5: I need major damage control! Recommended L’Oréal Elvive Total Repair Hair Products:
- Elvive Total Repair 5 Protein Recharge: This leave in conditioner for damaged hair is amazing! Since, I use hair tools on a regular basis, this leave in conditioner is a miracle maker. The combination of almond and protein recharges my hair fiber with 97% less breakage and up to 450 degree heat protection! Results seen in just one use!
- Elvive Total Repair 5 Damage Erasing Balm: Get this…this fabulous hair balm repairs up to 1 year of damage to hair’s smoothness in one use! The special formulation of almond, protein, and ceramide deeply condition and reboots your hair. You leave it in for 1 – 3 minutes after Total Repair 5 Shampoo, then rinse. This option is perfect for those who do not use hair tools often but want to moisture their dry hair. My hair felt manageable and the shine was awesome.
- Elvive Extraordinary Oil: My naturally coarse and curly hair is dry. I hate it but I am glad for this amazing leave in condition for dry, damaged hair. If you like a non-greasy and super light formula, this leave in conditioner is for you. After one use, my hair my hair felt soft and lustrous. This treatment is made from camellia and golden sunflower oils. A great choice for those who suffer from split ends.
- Elvive Total Repair 5 Repairing Shampoo and Conditioner: The perfect duo to help fight the five signs of damage (split ends, week, rough, dull, and dehydrated hair). My hair was instantly repaired after just one use. My hair feels renewed, strong and silky!
- Elvive Color Vibrancy Repair and Protect Balm: I do love the color of my dark hair. Just recently I colored my hair black which is the total opposite of what women do gearing up for spring and color hair trends. But, I really love having dark tresses! I found that after using this balm one time, my color was revived and more vibrant. This helps me maintain my color between visits.
L’Oréal Paris Elvive + CVS Hands On Event
My experience with using L’Oréal Elvive Total Repair hair products were so incredible that I have to share with you this special occasion. On March 8 (my birthday) – March 11, a beauty consultant will be available at selected CVS stores to answer all your hair questions and offer assistance. The event will be showcasing large scale reveals of before and after images of damaged to healthy hair results after using L’Oréal Paris Elvive hair products. I highly encourage you to visit and participate in the hands-on in-store event at your local CVS! Raise your hand if you are excited to see the large scale reveal of damage to healthy hair. This would be a fun event for kids to participate too!
Because these products worked so well for my hair after just one use, I wanted to make sure you experience the same outcome yourself. Save the date for L’Oréal Paris Elvive + CVS Hands On Event on March 8 – March 11. Make sure to head over to your local CVS for offers in-store at the peel and reveal event, only the top 700 CVS stores will be participating and beauty consultants will be present. Click here to find a participating CVS store.
My favorite hair motto is “happiness is a good hair day!” I have had many great hair days since using L’Oréal Elvive Total Repair and I wish the same for you. Have you taken the Damage Diagnostic Quiz yet?