Let me set it straight, if I am not wearing my athletic shoes because I am heading to the gym or making my way to the beach in flip-flops I am most often wearing shoes that have heels! Heels to me come in many forms such as platform, slingback, strappy, peep toe, kitten heel to name a few. Finding the right pair of black pumps is like trying to find the right pair of jeans – it ain’t easy!
The search was long and arduous because my feet are a bit sensitive and particular. Okay, I have diva feet! But, when I tried on these black heels from Nine West called the Mana Suede Dress Pump, my feet and I knew we fell “head over heels” in a major way!
Here are my 5 Reasons Why I Love Wearing Heels:
- The big obvious – they bring attention to your feet. Shoes make a strong personal style statement.
- Wearing heels gives you a gorgeous gait which in turns makes you feel more confident and assertive.
- Your leg muscles are enhanced by wearing heels by making them look sculpted and toned.
- My husband tells me I am a shorty, his shorty! But, when I wear heels I actually feel like I am taller than him. There is something about feeling taller that makes me feel more confident. It helps me focus on my posture too.
- Wearing heels makes you appear trimmer because it elongates you — gives you that added vertical definition.
“Shoes transform your body language and attitude. They lift you physically and emotionally.” Wise words from Christian Louboutin. What is your relationship with heels? Have you found your favorite pumps? Do share!