I received this product for free and working with Liquid I.V. for a paid partnership on other social platforms! Thank you for supporting brands I love!
Photography by Bleudogfotography.
5 Benefits to Staying Hydrated
Happy Monday! I am excited to share with you another great topic regarding health and wellness and that is staying properly hydrated. We all know the importance of drinking water but many of us don’t do it enough. Studies have revealed that more than 75% of Americans are in a chronic state of dehydration and this is not good. Dehydration happens to your body when you use or lose more fluid you take in. If you are physically active and/or an athletic, staying properly hydrated is critical to functioning properly.
Water makes up a large percentage of our body…as much as two thirds. It is important to keep our body balanced. During the summer months when we are outdoors more, whether it be play or exercise, good hydration will keep you energized and healthy. We all need reminders in life and sometimes the most simple of things like remembering to drink water can be the hardest. I would like to share with you 5 benefits to drinking water that will remind you to keep reaching for that H20:
1. WEIGHT LOSS AID: Drinking extra water, especially before a meal will help you feel full. This, in turn, will help you eat less.
2. KEEP THINGS SMOOTH: Water helps us with our digestion. Proper hydration allows our body to flush out waste products and prevents constipation.
3. MOOD BOOSTER: Need a pick-me-up? Grab a tall glass of water! Your state of mind can become more elevated and refreshed from drinking water.
4. A HEADACHE REDUCER: Say goodbye to headaches with proper hydration. Some people have reported that being dehydrated has triggered a migraine. Staying hydrated throughout the day could prevent headaches.
5. PREVENT EXERCISE FATIGUE: Staying hydrated before, during, and after workouts is critical to performance and restoration. When you are properly hydrated during exercise you perform better. The side-effects of intense training (post-exercise fatigue & exhaustion) are improved.
Sometimes, all of us need just a little boost. This is especially true after I engage in my favorite exercise activities such as kettlebells, cycling or an intense weight training session. I know that my body needs proper hydration fast and this is why I love Liquid I.V. One packet of Liquid I.V. can provide the same hydration as drinking 2-3 bottles of water. It is a great-tasting, non-GMO electrolyte drink mix that you add to water. Since using Liquid I.V. I have found my performance and mental clarity has improved as well. This is a plus for me!
Do you struggle with staying hydrated too? What are your tips for staying hydrated?
Follow me on Instagram.