A big smile comes to my face when selecting these six items for my “Currently Coveting” post for April. I love items that make me feel and look amazing and I definitely get that with my shoe, jewelry, and fitness leggings selections. It is also important for me that my hair looks fabulous and the nourishing oil fits the bill. I am currently decorating my new home office and that modern chair with gold accents belongs in my space! And lastly, I may be the first lifestyle blogger to include a favorite restaurant in “must-haves” but how could I not pay tribute to the best Mexican restaurant in the world! Yum Yum!
My April “Currently Coveting” Picks:
- ‘Azela’ Tasseled Lace-Up Sandal in Bubblegum Suede Sam Edelman, Nordstrom $130
- West Street Chair, Z Gallerie $800
- Miguel’s Cocina in San Diego. Please, can someone send me over a Barb’s Caesar Salad!
- Bam Cuff, Baublebar $42
- Mercury F/L Tight, Lorna Jane $107
- Sally Hershberger 24K Golden Touch Nourishing Dry Oil, Sephora $40